Becodefence Allergy Defence 140-Sprays 20ml
- Sneezing, Runny nose, Nasal congestion, Itchy/watery eyes
Becodefence works by:
- Defusing pollen rapidly
- Supporting fast clearance of allergens
- Forming a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation
- Becodefence contains a unique Thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact.
- Thixotropic Formula Gel at rest, liquid when shaken. Non-drowsy.
- Formerly known as Prevalin
- Good safety profile
- Nasal barrier spray
- Drug-free solution
- Steroid & antihistamine free
- Gets to work in 3 mins
- Allergy defence
- Helps stop symptoms from daveloping
- Use at 1st signs
Bentonite Veegum, Xanthan Gum, Glycerol Monostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Glycerin, Sesame Oil, Water, Mixed Tocopherols, Spearmint Oil, Preservatives
Store in a cool dry place. Do not store above 27°C (80,6°F). Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Preparation and Usage:
- Use Becodefence as soon as you feel the first symptoms, before the allergic reaction has fully developed.
- Suitable for athletes, pregnant & breast feeding women.
- Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours). Becodefence is suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
- 1 Shake to activate
- Shake vigorously 4 times upright & 4 times upside down before use. Shake vigorously before each use.
- 2 Hold the pump for 5-10 Seconds
- Prime the pump by small sprays in the air before initial use.
- 3 Spray
- Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril.
- 4 Use before the onset of allergic reaction. Can be used 2-3 times a day. Effective for up to six hours.
- Read package insert. Use only as directed. Children should use Becodefence Kids under adult supervision.
Number of uses
- For adults and children over 12 years.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.