Day Nurse Capsules 20 Capsules
A combination formula designed to combat the major symptoms of cold and flu. Contains an analgesic to relieve pain and fever, a cough suppressant and a decongestant to relieve nasal congestion.
Out of stock
Directions For Use:
- Adults and children over 12:
- 2 capsules to be taken with a drink of water every 4 hours, up to a maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours, if needed.
- Do not use this medicine for more than 7 days.
- Each capsule contains:
- Paracetamol 500mg
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg
- Pholcodine 5mg
- Also contains: Allura Red (E129)
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Please read the accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
- Only use this product as intended, in the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- In the event of overdose seek medical advice immediately even if you feel well.
Do not use this product if you are allergic or have a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Precautions For Special Groups
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are taking any other medication or if you have a medical condition.
- Do not take if you have or are being treated for high blood pressure.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in original packaging.
- See side of pack for batch number and expiry date.
Product Specific Warnings:
- Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other medicines containing paracetamol.
- Do not take with other cold and flu or decongestent products or appetite suppressant products.
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor.
- Do not use for more than 7 days.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are asthmatic, or have liver or kidney problems.
There are no reviews yet.