Difflam Oral Rinse 300ml
Difflam Oral Rinse is designed to alleviate pain and inflammation in the throat and mouth. Gargle / rinse for oromucosal use. Contains Benzydamine Hydrochloride.
What is Difflam Oral Rinse used for?
Difflam Oral Rinse is designed to alleviate pain and inflammation in the throat and mouth.
Benefits & Features
- Difflam Oral Rinse 0.15% w/v gargle
- Contains benzydamine hydrochloride
- For relief of pain and inflammation in the throat and mouth
- For oromucosal use.
- 300ml solution
- Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v.
- Ethanol 96%
- Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218)
- Mouthwash flavour 53 503/T Firmenich
- Saccharin sodium
- Polysorbate 20
- Purified water.
- Rinse or gargle with 15 ml (approximately 1 table-spoonful), using the measuring cup provided, every 1½ to 3 hours, as required for pain relief.
- Not suitable for children aged 12 years or under.
- The solution should be expelled from the mouth after use.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days, unless under medical supervision.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not swallow.
- If you are pregnant do not take this medicine unless a doctor has instructed you to do so.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep bottle in the outer carton.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.