Natures Aid Vitamin D Drops for Infants & Children 50ml
Natures Aid Vitamin D drops has been designed specifically for breastfed babies, infants and children. Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that helps the body absorb calcium for strong, healthy bones and teeth. This is especially important for childrens growing bodies.
Benefits & Features
- Free From: Artificial flavours, colours & preservatives, lactose, yeast & gluten.
- Designed specifically for breastfed babies, infants and children.
- Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium for strong, healthy bones and teeth.
How To Use
- Infants and children aged 1 month to 5 years old:
- Take 0.5ml daily 1-2 times daily.
- Place drops onto mothers nipple or a pacifier and allow baby to suck for 30 seconds or mix with formula, juice or food.
- Not suitable for infants consuming 500ml or more of formula milk a day and infants under 1 month of age unless under medical supervision.
- Per 0.5ml
|Vitamin D||5µg (200iu)||100|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
- Medium Chain Triglycerides ( Fractionated Coconut Oil), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol).