Nelsons Arnica Tablets 6c (72)
Out of stock
Arnica Tablets for bruising
Nelsons Arnicare Arnica tablets for relief of bruising, sprains, muscular aches and swelling after minor cuts.
Nelsons Arnicare Arnica 30c is used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of:
- muscular aches
- swelling after contusions
Nelsons Arnicare Arnica 30c harnesses the natural properties of arnica montana, a vibrant yellow flower recognised for its invaluable natural healing properties since the 16th century.
Benefits of Nelsons Arnica Tablets
- Nelsons arnica tablets come in a handy portable easy-to-use clickpack.
- Nelsons Arnica tables are smaller and easier to take than regular tablets.
- They can even be dissolved in warm water if preferred.
- Their sucrose coating and small lactose core means they taste better.
How to take Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Tablets
Nelsons arnica tablets should be taken regularly to be most effective.
- Press base twice to release two pillules into cap.
- Unscrew cap and without touching pillules tip them into mouth.
- Pillules to be sucked or chewed and taken between meals.
- Adults and children: 2 pillules every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, then 4 times daily for up to 5 days or until symptoms improve.
If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a doctor.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
(Always read the label.)
A homeopathic medicinal product without approved therapeutic indications.