Nurofen Express 200mg – 24 Tablets
Nurofen Express Tablets contain a form of ibuprofen which gets to work faster than standard Nurofen 200mg Tablets.
They quickly relieve pain, reduce inflammation and lower temperature.
What do Nurofen Express 200 mg Tablets do?
Nurofen Express Tablets contain a form of ibuprofen which gets to work faster than standard Nurofen 200mg Tablets. Ibruprofen is an anti-inflammatory medicine, providing relief from pain and inflammation.
Fast, effective relief from:
- Dental Pain
- Period Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
Read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
- Adults and children 12 years and older. Swallow 2 tablets (400mg) with water, then if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets (200mg or 400mg) every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets (1200mg) in 24 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years. FOR ORAL ADMINISTRATION ONLY.
If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or new symptoms occur stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.
- Each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200mg (as sodium dihydrate)
- Each tablet contains 93.1mg of sucrose and 24.6mg (1.07 mmol) of sodium.
- Croscarmellose sodium (E468), Xylitol (E967), Microcrystalline cellulose (E460), Magnesium stearate (E572), Colloidal anhydrous silica (E551), Carmellose sodium (E466), Talc (E553b), Acacia spray dried (E414), Sucrose, Titanium dioxide (E171), Macrogol 6000 powder.
- Black ink containing: Shellac E904, Iron oxide black E172 and Propylene glycol.
Warning, Do not exceed the stated dose.
DO NOT TAKE!
- If you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or other digestive system disorder.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, to aspirin or to any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. (NSAIDs)
- If you suffer from heart, liver or kidney disease.