Nurofen For Children Strawberry With Spoon 200ml
Nurofen for Children is a specially formulated oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months, designed to relieve pain and reduce fever.
Nurofen for Children is strawberry flavoured yet is sugar and colour free and comes with a useful measuring spoon
Nurofen for Children is a specially formulated oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months designed to relieve pain and reduce fever.
Reduces high temperature and soothes pain due to:
- Sore throat
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
- Each 5ml of suspension contains 100mg Ibuprofen.
- Also contains: Purified water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Strawberry Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide, Maltitol Syrup
- Colour free
- Sugar free
- Strawberry flavour
See leaflet for further information
- Read the carton and leaflet carefully before use only give this product to a baby under 3 months old if your doctor tells you to.
- Shake the bottle well before measuring the dose.
- A two-ended measuring spoon (2.5ml and 5m) is provided to ensure accuracy.
Dosage: Do not give more frequently than listed below.
|Babies 3-6 months
(weighing over 5kg)
|One 2.5ml spoonful||3 times in 24 hours|
|Babies 6-12 months||One 2.5 spoonful||3 times in 24 hours|
|Children 1-3 years||One 5ml spoonful||3 times in 24 hours|
|Children 4-6 years||Three 2.5ml spoonfuls (7.5ml)||3 times in 24 hours|
|Children 7-9 years||Two 5ml spoonfuls (10mls)||3 times in 24 hours|
|Children 10-12 years||Three 5ml spoonfuls (15mls)||3 times in 24 hours|
If your child’s symptoms persist for more than 3 days or your child experiences any other symptoms unrelated to the original condition, discontinue treatment immediately and consult your doctor.
Do not give to Babies or Children Who:
- Are under 3 months old or weigh less than 5kg
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicine
- Are sensitive to any of the ingredients
If your child’s symptoms persist for more than 3 days (2 days in the case of a child under two years of age with a fever) or your child experiences any other symptoms unrelated to the original condition, discontinue treatment immediately and consult your doctor.
Consult your doctor before use if your child:
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
- A baby under 12 months of age has a fever over 39oC
Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors. Pregnant women and elderly should obtain medical advice before use.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep all medicine out of the reach and sight of children.