Piriton Allergy Tablets 30pack
Piriton Allergy for the symptomatic relief from the symptoms of :
- hayfever and other allergies e.g. pet, house dust mite & mould spore allergies
- nettle rash, hives, heat rash, prickly heat & dermatitis
- reactions to food, food additives, medicines & insect bites.
- Also relieves the itchy rash of chickenpox.
Adults and children aged 6 years and over.
How to Take For oral use.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 6 to 12 years: Give half a tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not give more than 6 half tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 6 years: not recommended.
Hazards and Cautions
WARNING: may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Store below 30ºC.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Also includes: lactose. See leaflet for further advice.