Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Self-test – Single Test (CE-IVD Certified)
- Fast, accurate results within 15 mins
- Contains 10 individual buffer solutions for ease of distribution
- Detects symptomatic and asymptomatic carriers
- Easy to use
- Manufactured and validated in Germany under strict EU regulations/standards
- CE Marked
- All necessary reagents provided & no other equipment needed
- Detects the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2
EASY TO USE: Easy sampling using nasal swab specimens.
RAPID AND CONVENIENT: Results in 15 minutes. Requires no instruments.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Specificity: 96.77%
- Sensitivity: 99.20%
- Accuracy: 98.72%
This product is CE-IVD marked for professional use and complies with the European In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directive (98/79/EC).
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection, Asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases.
There are no reviews yet.