Sterimar Hayfever And Allergies Nasal Spray 50ml
Sterimar sea water sprays cleanse the nose efficiently and gently, for the nasal hygiene, prevention, care and comfort for the whole family.
Sterimar Hayfever And Allergies Nasal sprays cleanse the nose efficiently and gently, for the nasal hygiene, prevention, care and comfort for the whole family.
Benefits & Features
- Sterimar sea water sprays cleanse the nose efficiently and gently, for the nasal hygiene, prevention, care and comfort for the whole family.
- The unique Sterimar microdiffusion technique consists of a gentle fine spray of sea water onto the nasal mucosa.
- The micro-fine spray of Sterimar improves their penetration and their bioavailability, allowing better assimilation of trace elements by the cells of the nasal mucosa.
- The microdiffusion effect may provoke a desire blow the nose, but this reaction is perfectly normal.
- A special anti-reflux valve prevents air from entering the can, so that the solution, itself aseptically filled, remains aseptic until it is all used up.
- Sterimar can therefore be used safely again and again until it reaches the expiry date, even after multiple uses over a period of time.
What is it used for?
- For daily nasal hygiene :
- helps children learn how to blow their nose;
- restores the natural moisture of the nose (combats the effects of air conditioning, central heating, snoring, sports, cigarette smoke, dust, etc.);
- improves the action of specific nasal treatments.
- For prevention of ENT diseases.
- Sterimar is an isotonic* filtered sea water solution, 100 % natural and free from preservatives that provides the beneficial properties of marine trace elements: zinc, copper, manganese, iron, selenium.
- (*Isotonic solution: a solution that contains a similar concentration of salts as that of the human body extracellular fluid and blood plasma).
- Sea water : 31.82 ml Purified water qsp. 100 ml.
How to use
- Recommended use: Sterimar Nasal Spray is recommended for use 2 to 6 times a day in each nostril or more if needed.
How many applications are in each bottle of Sterimar?
- One 50ml bottle gives approximately 150 doses