Sudafed Non-Drowsy Decongestant – 12 Tablets
Out of stock
What is the medicine for?
Non-Drowsy Sudafed Decongestant Tablets are a medicine used to provide relief from cold, flu and allergy symptoms such as blocked sinuses, stuffy nose and catarrh. The tablets contain pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, which is a decongestant that relieves nasal and sinus congestion.
Rapidly relieves cold and flu symptoms such as:
- Blocked nose
- without causing drowsiness
Dose: For oral use:
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- one tablet every 4 to 6 hours up to 4 times a day.
- Children 12 years and under – Not Recommended.
- For oral use only.
- Do not take more than the stated dose shown below.
- Take with a glass of water.
What’s in this medicine?
- The active ingredient in Non-Drowsy Sudafed Decongestant Tablets is: Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg per tablet.
- Other ingredients are: Lactose monohydrate, cellulose microcrystalline, pregelatinised maize starch, silica colloidal anhydrous, magnesium stearate. Film coat: Opadry OY-9473 (Opadry OY-9473 contains: hypromellose, red iron oxide (E172), talc and macrogol 400).
Do not exceed the stated dose.
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant, under medical care or currently taking any other medication, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.