Cetrine Allergy 10mg – 30 Film-Coated Tablets
Cetrine (Cetirizine) is a non-drowsy antihistamine used for the relief of the symptoms of hayfever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) and allergies such as dust or pet allergies (perennial allergic rhinitis)and rashes associated with hives and itching (chronic idiopathic urticaria).
Symptoms relieved can include sneezing, runny or blocked nose, red or watery eyes and red, itchy skin.
Each film-coated tablet contains 10mg Cetrizine Dihydrochloride.
What are they used for?
Cetrine Allergy offers relief from the symptoms of hayfever (itch, runny and blocked-up nose; sneezing, watery eyes). Cetrine Allergy also relieves the symptoms of urticaria (hives) and pruritus (itching of the skin).
Fast Relief of Allergies
One tablet per day
How to use:
- Adults and adolescents aged over 12 years: Take one tablet (10mg) each day with a glass of water.
- Children aged 6-12 years: Half a tablet (5mg) twice daily with a glass of water.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Please read accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
- Only use this product as intended, in the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding except under the close supervision of your doctor.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are taking any other medications.
There are no reviews yet.