Excedrin Migraine and Headache Tablets 20s
A unique combination of pain fighting ingredients to help combat a migraine and headache. Each film coated tablet contains Aspirin 250mg Paracetamol 250mg Caffeine 65mg This triple action formula is recommended for treatment of a headache and migraine attacks with or without aura.
Excedrin Migraine & Headache is for the treatment of symptoms associated with migraine attacks. This medication contains both paracetamol and aspirin which ease the pain and fever associated with a migraine. Aspirin also reduces inflammation and the caffeine increases the effects of the pain-relieving medication.
Directions For Use:
- Adults (18 years and older):
- Take each dose with a full glass of water.
- For a headache take 1 or 2 tablets every 4-6 hours as needed for relief.
- For a migraine take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours as needed.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not use EXCEDRIN® for more than 4 days for headache and 3 days for migraine respectively without consulting a doctor.
- Use with caution in the elderly as this group are more prone to adverse events.
- Each tablet contains:
- 250mg Paracetamol
- 250mg Aspirin
- 65mg Caffeine
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Please read accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
- Only use this product as intended, in the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or have a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- This product is not suitable for those under 18 years of age.
There are no reviews yet.